Curia TLDR Version- Ionis & Hoenig 2022
This is not intended to be a full summary of Curia. A Proper extensive summary can be found here: https://seneschal.eastkingdom.org/curia/ with links to Greater Officer reports
- Herald: The BOD approved use of PayPal for Heraldic Submissions
- Seneschal: This was Medhbh’s last Curia as Kingdom Seneschal
- Earl Marshal: Olaf is incoming Earl Marshal. Donovan Shinnock is his Deputy
- Wilhelm VonOstenbrucke will be Kingdom Rattan Marshal
- MOL: Digital Database is being updated. Authorization Paperwork has been 2-3 months due to having everyone need a re-authorization all at once. The shutdown has improved it to 3-4 weeks depending on submission method. Biggest problem is unauthorized marshals signing paperwork. You must have an active membership to be a marshal
- Signet: Scroll Backlog is big. We need new scribes.There has been a lot of scribe burnout. We average about 500 scrolls per year. Mailing costs are high due to not being able to hand deliver scrolls
- MOAS: There is a paid Zoom account available for branch A&S activities. Contact the KMOAS for details
- Webmin: Challenging year (just like last year) Working on improving account security for anyone with an EK account. EK Discord has been created. Joel has set up a push from the EK Event Announcement page to Twitter and Discord.
- Exchequer: We need a SCARS (SCA Reservation System) deputy, and 3 regional deputies. 2021 operating on a $8220.35 loss. Mikajll is stepping down and needs a good replacement
Kingdom Law changes
- Crown Tournament Eligibility to include fighter authorization date
- Royal Progress Profit Sharing- Date pushed back to 2023. Mikajll suggests it may be better to move it to 2024 due to a lack of data for the effect of the program
- These amendments were accepted as written by the Crown
- Discussion about an Interregnum will occur at a Town Hall to be announced. Crown is seeking input from populace.